Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick and tired....


So, i'm feeling a touch better today. Not yet 100% though. This has been so obnoxious. Right now, i'm sitting at my desk waiting for a phone call from a classmate regarding the group project - the last thing i need to submit before i am DONE.

By this time tomorrow I will be a college graduate and a grad student.

I owe this success to a number of people, friends, family and those who fall into several categories - you know who you are! You're the ones who listened to me rant, whine and freak out - about assignments, deadlines and the general chaos that is this life that i lead....

You're the ones who believed in me, encouraged me, talked me off the various ledges i found myself upon. You're the ones who expected this of me, who didn't let me get away with any excuses. You're the ones who pushed, prodded and sometimes yelled. You're the ones who made time and accommodated and sometimes you just left me alone to do what needed to be done.

You gave of yourselves so selflessly - I will be eternally grateful.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I couldn't have done this without all of you!!! (and get ready for it to start all over again, lmao, sorry...)