Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Renewed....


Ok, so i think that i really did just have a bug because i woke up feeling pretty good today! :) I had a really good night. And i actually cooked for myself - and it tasted good! LMAO - no one was more surprised than i! I made broiled tilapia with a tequila, lime and garlic marinade and some steamed broccoli. Managed to set the fire alarm off again - didn't actually burn the food but the heat buildup sets it off when i forget to turn the oven fan on. Sorry, don't mean to carry on but for those of you who have survived my cooking in the past let me just say, you would have been impressed! LOL.

I've been drinking SmartWater by Glaceau lately and while I did get an A on my last three assignments, I'm not feeling any smarter. Then I realized, its SanityWater that I need...sigh...(forgive the bad photochop - i'm still learning).

Anyway, this song has been in my head this morning. A tad unusual but then such as my life has become: