Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ABANDONED.....


So he's leaving me...my beloved engineer...sigh...woe is me...what ever shall I do??? I mean, I know he has his reasons...there are always reasons...like getting a really kickass job in a state that doesn't totally suck...But what about his adoring fans?? Those of us who will be devastated by his absence?

My fond farewell to PDW:

"Well, what can I say? I wish you all the best. It was a pleasure working with you - your presence was like the weak flame of a desperately sane candle battling against the dark abyss of Crazy that is this place....You and your cynicism/sarcasm will be missed...but I'm glad to hear you're going to be doing something really, really cool! Please dry hump the big O for me (I'm just kidding...sorta) - or at least let him know that some anonymous pervy chick in Chi-town loves him (that'll narrow it down for him)!

I do have to admit I'm a wee bit envious...but not enough so to drive me to construct a voodoo doll of you...Yet...."


Good-bye, PDW. You and your wicked coding skills (damn, I always said you had some skills, boy!) will be missed. Peace.