Sunday, July 13, 2008

Riley, Elliot...sigh...


So I got to spend time with two of my most favorite creatures today. Elliot, Maddie, mom and I drove out to see Jason and the kids. I got to snuggle my darling little girl and feed Elliot a Slim-Jim - lol. Made them both pretty happy. Though Riley got hungry and I can't help her there so I did have to relinquish her to Linda for a little while but I got her back! :D I know I monopolize her but I can't help myself. I'm a Riley addict...

Today is beautiful but its made me a little lonely...Its this kind of day I woulda talked the ex into a picnic in the park or a trip to the conservatory....Instead, I'm going to tend to some chores. Can't do laundry - grrrr. Neighbor has it all tied up so I suppose I'll have to wait....

Anyway, enjoy some Disturbed (I was just listening to them) while I go do dishes and pick up the living room: