Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Direction and Google Translate....


Well, I believe that while I have not made the most out of every second since my last post, I've done pretty well. I've decided to go for my Masters in Business Administration - so I graduate on August 24th and I begin grad school on August 25th. Isn't it wonderful that I get such a generous break? Anyway, while I'm doing the grad school thing, I'm going to be working on my application to Kent law school. YAY! Hopefully, they'll want me...Its the only law school I'm really interested in attending...My plan is to graduate from the masters program and then get about 3 months off before starting the law program. I'm particularly interested in their intellectual property law area of concentration. I wish I had figured all of this out years ago! Oh well!

So after a battle with Outlook this morning (some feature was disabled due to an error that caused..blah blah blah...) I got this message from one of the users:

Have you for your message. Since I currently am not published, the incoming mails to my secretary. You can reach my Secretariat under.


Granted, it was originally written in German and I used Google Translate but I'm really not seeing where in either language this is going to make sense....I can forgive Google for missing some colloquialisms - sure....But I don't care what language this message is in it does not make sense. And why are we involving Secretariat?? He's been dead almost, what 20 years now? And I don't think I'll be reaching him unless we whip out the old ouija board....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!