Saturday, October 6, 2007

The wrong side of 7am...

So for the first time in our long term affair, Google lead me astray. It was particularly frustrating at 1am whilst trying to find The Boy's house. I wound up parked behind a Lonestar Steakhouse and while I believe they have one of the best prime ribs I've ever eaten, I could have cared less at that moment in time. So there I sat on Welt or Wendt or something, which turns out to not really be a street but more like some sort of mall access road, thoroughly annoyed...I called of course and the evening or morning was untarnished by Google's carelessness (And oh how untarnished it was!!) but I still felt a little hurt....

The Boy, however, was as wonderful as expected - he's just so sweet and thoughtful. The sexiest, cutest moments continue to happen when I'm with him. Last night, was one of those moments...completely as sigh worthy as our episode in the rain but completely different....

Our time together was winding down..but I wasn't ready to go quite yet..I felt something when I looked at him, something that made me just want to wrap my arms around him and, I don't know..make him better - but there wasn't any reason to soothe, I just felt like I wanted to...I pulled him from his chair onto the couch with me and rubbed his shoulders for a bit. He leaned back into me and I slid my arms around him and after just a few minutes, he was asleep. I rested my chin on his head, face buried into his hair and a few minutes later, I too was asleep - the happysafesleep that is so rare. One of his dogs climbed upon the couch and curled up in his lap and there we stayed. I don't know how long we were - I don't think it was long, but it felt so good....and...wow....

Now that I've not yet slept and I'm feeling the pain of staying out all night, I've got to go torture myself with a good solid workout. Such the masochist am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!