Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm as happy as sin...


Well, here it is. I don't get butterflies (or butterfiles as they've been known around the office today) with M. I'm happy to go out with him but there is just no chemistry...It's actually a little sad for me. I really wanted to.

Tonight I've got a date with B - someone who gives me butterfiles with merely an email or a phone call about nothing in particular....Maybe its his strategic use of little pet names (that's always done it for me, I am a bit of a sucker for it). Diminutive names have this weird effect upon me...I wish I could explain why when called angel - something I don't even believe in - I get a little girly....Or maybe its his distinct lack of any feminine characteristics - he's all boy...and he talks like one, something that is apparently very appealing to me right now...Or maybe its his motorcycle...I've not even met the man in person yet and I'm all goofy....I know its in my nature to be overly excited about a potential new love interest....but its so much FUN! :) I love the butterflies and butterfiles...Gotta run...Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!