Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Decisions, decisions...

So here I am trying to give myself a crash course in CSS to help a friend and trying to bs my way through the Psychology of Decision Making. A friend recently joked that I might have a hard time with this class - I've never been good at making decisions...And sure enough, I am struggling....I never knew that there was so much theory behind making a decision. Tonight I tried to choke down a 5 page chapter. I made it through two pages before feeling like I either needed a drink or had just had one. I'm still a little dizzy....

And I can't for the life of me sort out CSS. I have a basic (VERY BASIC) understanding of how it works and I have used and moderately manipulated my own CSS page but this is for a college level class and I'm barely potty trained....UGH....I think my head may explode very soon.

Well, I've got to get back at it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!