Wednesday, February 28, 2007

31

Well, thirty-one started out ok I suppose, got worse and then got a little better. I find that as I get older, my birthdays are more stressful. Oh to be 10 again and having a carefree day centered around you...sigh....but I am lucky and I know it. I am surrounded by wonderful, caring people who all want to celebrate my life. And, frankly, I don't need much more than that.

THANK YOU!

You know who you are! You are all of those who have made me smile, who I call friend, who I am lucky enough to share genes with, those who get me through the tough days and who celebrate the sunny days with me...You are all of those who care! You are what makes this life a really good one. I owe you guys so much more than just thanks. I hope you know how much I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note!