Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter's Gift

The holiday weekend was nice and so sweet (and I don't just mean the jelly beans). Boyfriend and I found the area we're looking to buy a house in - it's beautiful. We saw sheep and llamas nearby and a place that sells chocolate covered bacon!! It's about an hour outside of the city, still a lot of farm land around. So serene and peaceful - lots of lakes and forest preserves as well.

I fell in love with the riverwalk and the black ducks with white bills, the gaggle of geese and the noisy flock of seagulls.It'll me a heck of a commute for both of us but we are pretty sure it's worth it. One of the houses we're interested in backs up to a preserve - it has a nice looking back yard and a deck.

The other gift I received was a piece of information - and all I can say is thank you! It was beyond funny and watching it made me so very thankful for the way things have turned out. Not that I wasn't before but this was just icing on the jelly beans!