Monday, February 4, 2013

Woman Problems...

So, I spent - oh, let's say 2 hours, painting my nails a lovely shade of blue to match my new shirt...I went as far as to affix little white flowers to the outer corners of each one...Cute, right? Yeah, until you actually do things, like sleep, or drink coffee or breathe....Then, their little petals rip, or they decide to go on miniature journeys.

According to my boss, Generals don't wear fingernail flowers (he decided that I was behaving like a General lately - apparently it's a compliment). Well, idk about Generals but this girl likes fingernail flowers. Except when the petals tear, or the whole thing gets stuck in your hair or you find one has flipped off and is sitting halfway across your bosses desk....

Boyfriend wasn't particularly sympathetic. He said "Woman problems" - as if I were popping Midol and freaking out about the latest episode of Glee, or some other such nonsense.

Is it asking too much to just have my fingernail flowers last for one whole day? Apparently.....Next time, I'm going to staple them onto my nails. I'd use superglue but that has been banished for fear I'll affix some body part permanently to some other body part. Or some other body entirely.

*sigh*

I give up. I am now going to spend two hours scraping the remaing petals off of my nails - go figure, about a third of them are seemingly cemented on. Between fingernail flowers and pantyhose it's no wonder I think I'm more alien than girl....