Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh The Horror!!


This is a fun month. It allows me to indulge my love of horror movies - not that I ever really need permission but when I say I'm watching The Grudge for the 5th time in a row the odd looks I'm given are few...

A List of My Favorite Horror Movies - in no particular order:
  1. Alien (Ripley was named after Sigourney's character :P)
  2. Friday the 13th (Classic!)
  3. Candyman (Candyman, Candyman, Candyman....)
  4. The Blair Witch Project (So much bs about this film, it was good - what goes on in my head is much scarier than what goes on on screen - really got to me)
  5. House on Haunted Hill (This has some weird special effects that give me the willies) 
  6. Pitch Black (Vin Diesel - anything more need to be said?!?!)
  7. 28 Days Later (This film was tense)
  8. Dylan Dog: Night of the Dead (LOVED it, cracked me up)
  9. Wrong Turn (Ok, acting not so great but enough creepy content to keep me up)
  10. Tucker and Dale vs. Evil (silly slasher type movie, loved it!)
  11. Poltergeist (the part with the tree creeps me out)
Now, this isn't to say that these are the "best" (it's so subjective anyway), just some of my favorites! Or at least ones I'll watch again and again. And totally not a complete list, by any means! 

What movies make your skin crawl or make you sleep with the lights on?