Friday, March 16, 2012

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!

What a week! I've been crazy-busy, like running around headless chicken crazy! Between work and after work - I'm wiped but in a good way! Lol.

Though now that I think about it, I've never seen a headless chicken run around…nor do I want to…I think I need a new phrase.

Anyway, this weeks activity culminated with serious haircut (*several* inches) and a raise! Wholly unrelated, I think, but the more notable moments of the week. I guess there were probably a few others but they're escaping me at the moment.

I'm ready to go home and settle in with a cold beer and maybe a nice bath. Maybe a bath in beer? Idk. My weekend plans are escaping me as well….I think the thought of a beerbath distracted me….I know there's something big I have to do this weekend and I keep forgetting what it is…Ah, well…it'll come to me…I hope… :P

I have another new friend, which is nice. My circle widens a bit every week or so it seems. There is a relationship at work I want to cultivate too!

So tell me if this is not stupid…I place an order on Amazon. The next day, I realize I've selected the wrong shipping address (home instead of the office). So I email the merchant and just ask if I can possibly change the shipping address….their response to me was to cancel and refund my order…

WTF???

I didn't want my order cancelled, I just asked if it were possible to change the shipping address…Their suggestion - order again…Ok, that's a lot of work for a $10 item. Thanks but no thanks.